The patented HydraSoar water-fed telescoping extension pole features an insulated foam cover along the entire length of the body. The slider tube is anodized which prevents rusting, and the threaded end is made of durable nylar plastic. The external chuck and collet locking mechanism will secure the slider tube at any desired length. The handle is designed to attach to a standard garden hose. The flow control shut-off valve allows you to regulate and control the water flow, which is important especially in areas that are susceptible to drought conditions.
- Water-fed telescoping extension pole with full handle insulated foam cover
- Anodized aluminum handle and slider won’t rust
- Attaches to a standard garden hose with a flow control shut-off valve
- Nylar flow-thru threaded end fits all Mr. LongArm flow thru brushes
- External chuck & collet locking device provides a secure lock at any extended length
- Made in the USA
*Sizes reflect the industry standard for extension pole lengths. For the most accurate sizes see chart below.
|8506||HydraSoar||3.5-6 ft / 1.1-1.8 m||6||039932085069|
|8508||HydraSoar||4.5-8 ft / 1.4-2.5 m||6||039932085083|
|8512||HydraSoar||6.5-12 ft / 2.0-3.7 m||6||039932085120|