Extend your reach to clean windows and solar panels with this easy to use telescopic extension pole. The body features a fluted fiberglass texture providing you with a good grip even when wet. Unlike aluminum bodied poles, the ProCurve is not hot to the touch when left in the sun, or cold to handle during the winter. The curved slider tube is anodized which prevents rusting. The external chuck and collet locking mechanism will secure the slider tube at any desired length. The tapered adaptor has a patented feature that when combined with the ProCurve Tool Handle, allows the tool handle to swivel freely. The unique curve of the tube allows the user to manipulate the movements of the tool handle to reach areas that would otherwise be impossible to do if using a straight pole.
- Fluted fiberglass handle with rubber hand grip for a comfortable non-slip grip in any climate
- Curved aluminum slider allows the user more control of the squeegee or washer and anodizing prevents rust
- Tapered adaptor fits ProCurve squeegees and washers with an inner grove that securely locks tools in place while allowing them to rotate freely for faster cleaning
- External chuck & collet locking device provides a secure lock at any extended length
- Three section poles offer compact size plus extended length
- Made in the USA
*Sizes reflect the industry standard for extension pole lengths. For the most accurate sizes see chart below.
|Item||Description||Size||Pack Qty.||UPC Code|
|3412||ProCurve Extension Pole||5.1-11.7 ft / 1.6-3.6 m||4||039932034128|
|3618||ProCurve Extension Pole||7.1-17.8 ft / 2.1-5.6 m||4||039932036184|
|3824||ProCurve Extension Pole||8.7-23.3 ft / 2.6-7.1 m||4||039932038245|